- Jeyasanta Immaculate, K., Sinduja Prakash, G. R. Carol and Jamila Patterson, 2013. Deterioration due to delayed icing and its impacts on the nutritional quality of Malabar travally (Carangoides malabaricus). International Journal of Food Science and Technology, Vol.48 (3), 519–526.
- Immaculate Jeyasanta, K., Velammal Aiyamperumal and Jamila Patterson. 2013. Utilization of Trash Fishes as Edible Fish Powder and its Quality Characteristics and Consumer Acceptance. World Journal of Dairy and Food Sciences 8 (1): 01-10.
- Immaculate Jeyasanta, K., Velammal Aiyamperumal and Jamila Patterson. 2013. Quality and shelf life status of salted and sun dried fishes of Tuticorin fishing villages in different seasons. International Food Research Journal 20(4): 1855-1859.
- Immaculate Jeyasanta, K. and Jamila Patterson. 2013. Total lipid, phospholipid and cholesterol contents of six commercially important fishes of Tuticorin, south east coast of India. Sky Journal of Food Science, 2 (6), 47 – 53.
- Saritha, K., Aswathi Elizabeth Mani, M. Priyalaxmi and Jamila Patterson, 2013. Antibacterial Activity and Biochemical Constituents of Seaweed Ulva lactuca. Global Journal of Pharmacology 7 (3): 276 – 282
- Monolisha, S., Aswathi Elizabeth Mani, J.K. Patterson Edward and Jamila Patterson, 2013. molecular characterization and antimicrobial activity of octopus aegina and octopus dolfusii in gulf of mannar coast. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 4(9): 3582-3587.
- Thinesh, T., Diraviya Raj, K., Mathews, G. and Patterson Edward, J. K., 2013. Coral diseases are major contributors to coral mortality in Shingle Island, Gulf of Mannar, Southeastern India. Diseases of Aquatic Organisms, 106:69-77.
- Angiesh, T. K, Raja, P. and Diraviya Raj, K., 2013. Antibacterial activity of bacteria associated with mangrove plant Avicennia marina and fish Mene maculata against human pathogens. Journal of Ecobiology, 32(1): 11-19.
- Raja, P., Chellaram, C., Alex John, A., Karunakaran, K., Githu, C. and Diraviya Raj, K., 2013. Bioactive potential of green seaweeds, Ulva fasciata (Delile, 1813) and U. reticulate (Forsskal, 1777) against human pathogenic bacteria. Proceedings of the 3rd NTBEECOM’13, Chennai, pp. 4-9.
- Diraviya Raj, K., Mathews, G. Malleshappa, H. and Patterson Edward, J. K., 2013. Reproductive success of restored coral colonies in Vaan Island, Gulf of Mannar, Southeastern India. Indian Journal of Geo-Marine Sciences. In press.
- Diraviya Raj, K., Mathews, G., Rajesh, S. and Patterson Edward, J. K., 2013. First observation of coral spawning slicks near Kudankulam coastal area, Southern Gulf of Mannar, Tamil Nadu. Indian Journal of Geo-Marine Sciences. In press.
- Patterson Edward, J.K., 2013. Gulf of Mannar. ENVIS Newsletter on State of Environment, Department of Environment, Government of Tamil Nadu, Vol.10 (3): 2-5.
Research Papers Archives