- Jamila Patterson, K. Immaculate Jeyasanta, R.L. Laju, Andy M. Booth, Narmatha Sathish and J.K. Patterson Edward (2022). Microplastic in the coral reef environments of the Gulf of Mannar, India – Characteristics, distributions, sources and ecological risks. Environmental Pollution, 298 (2022) 118848 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2022.118848
- Laju, R.L., M. Jayanthi, K. Immaculate Jeyasanta, Jamila Patterson, N. Gladwin Gnana Asir, M. Narmatha Sathish and J.K. Patterson Edward (2022). Spatial and vertical distribution of microplastics and their ecological risk in an Indian freshwater lake ecosystem, Science of the Total Environment, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153337
- Gladwin Gnana Asir, N., G. Mathews, K. Diraviya Raj, P. Dinesh Kumar, A. Arasamuthu, R.L. Laju, T.K. Ashok Kumar, M. Jayanthi, and J.K. Patterson Edward (2022). The formation and spatio-temporal variations of a new sand spit in Vaan Island, India – an influence of the multipurpose artificial reefs deployed to restore the sinking island, Regional Studies in Marine Science, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rsma.2022.102173
- Diraviya Raj, K., Schönberg, C.H.L. and Emmett J.S. (2022) Space competition under thermal stress; clionaid sponge versus favid coral, Gulf of Mannar, India. Reef Encounter, 37 (1): 48-51. https://doi.org/10.53642/PLDR6830
- Emmett, J.S. and Diraviya Raj, K. (2022) Status and importance of research on marine sponges in India with special reference to sponges on coral reefs. Indian Journal of Geo-Marine Sciences 51(7): 589-596.
- Immaculate Jeyasanta, K., R.L. Laju, Jamila Patterson, M. Jayanthi, Deepak S. Bilgi, Narmatha Sathish and J.K. Patterson Edward (2022). Microplastic pollution and its implicated risks in the estuarine environment of Tamil Nadu, India, Science of the Total Environment,
- Diraviya Raj, K., Emmett, J.S. and Mathews, G. (2022). Report on an outbreak of coral-killing sponge Clathria (Microciona) aceratoobtusa in an unprotected reef of the Gulf of Mannar, India. Journal of Tropical Ecology. 39(e8), 1–5. : https://doi.org/ 10.1017/S0266467422000487